Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Simply All Natural

"If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people." -Leonardo DiCaprio


In a world that's consumed with fake, it's hard to find something natural.  Being fake is glorified and being "natural" is impossible since everything--food, pictures, products--is modified.  However, the faker things get, the more people seem to want all natural.  Recently, I started using a body butter my boyfriend's sister made that is homemade, all natural, GMO free, chemical free, and has no artificial fragrances.  I feel like the hype of eating more natural foods and using natural products is growing, but most of the "all natural" stuff still includes something fake in it, which makes this body butter so great...nothing fake! Plus, I am really picky about my lotion because I don't want to feel like a grease ball after putting it on and Simply All Natural body butter soaks into my skin fast, doesn't make me feel oily, but gives me a shiny and hydrated look.  Anyways, I took some photos of her and her daughter--who she originally started making this product for because of her sensitive skin--and it was a lot of fun.  Her mom also created an all natural healing cream that works awesome.  I always rub some on my sore or tight muscles before bed and in the morning I feel great.  It works great for many other issues like bug bites or arthritis.  It is relieving to know there is something out there that is completely all natural and so close to home. 

P.S. If you want to check out her story and order some body butter or healing cream for yourself here is the link to her website: www.simplyallnatural.us 







Taken with Canon by: Kristina Schroll

No comments:

Post a Comment